How to Order
Order today to get your Frontier Sawmill on its way
PLEASE NOTE: To assure the utmost in quality control, we have restricted the number of Frontier Sawmills we are making so we can give each even more attention.
That means we cannot promise we will have one in stock. Your best course of action is to take action now to order.
If we sell out of Frontiers, we take advance orders for the next production run. We will prioritize shipping Frontiers to new owners who have pre-ordered on a first-come, first-served basis.
You can call or email us to check on current availability or to get your questions answered.
- If we have your Frontier in stock, we recommend you order NOW to get your sawmill on the road, so that you can be cutting lumber fast! Most orders leave the loading dock in just THREE business days.
- Once your sawmill leaves our warehouse, it normally takes only three to ten business days to arrive at your door (within the lower 48 states and Canada)*
Ordering is Easy …
- Choose your equipment – What else do you need? – Blades? Log handling tools? Sharpener?
- Choose how you want to receive it.– Shipped right to your door, or you can pick-up at a Frontier warehouse.
- Call TOLL-FREE at 1-800-408-9995 for a quote and to place your order, or order online.
Which Way is Best for You?
- Order Online
- Call TOLL-FREE at 1-800-408-9995 from the U.S. or Canada, Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. EST. Outside of North America, dial +1-705-325-0030.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Great service. They let me know when it would be here and it was!
- Bobby Peoples
When you choose a Frontier Portable Sawmill, you can be confident that you have Norwood standing behind you – We’ve got you and your sawmill covered:
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We know that you will be 100% satisfied with the value and performance of your Frontier. We back that up with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If your Frontier doesn’t do everything we say, simply return it to us within 30 days and receive a refund (shipping not included)*.
One-Year Consumer Warranty
We will repair or replace (at our discretion), any part returned to us and found to be defective through manufacturing within the first year of the original purchaser’s ownership (except consumable items like belts, blades, bearings & clutch). The engine is covered by a 2-year warranty directly with the engine manufacturer.
* Not including used blades or damaged parts.
Freight Delivery Carriers cannot travel on or deliver to any of the following:
- Dead end or cul-de-sac streets regardless of where the dead end is
- Private property regardless of paved/unpaved status and amount of room to turn around
- Any areas with low hanging wires, vegetation or bridges, and any low weight limit bridges or roads
- Anywhere they have to back up
- Any roads/streets that do not have enough room for two full size highway trucks to pass side by side fully on roadway
- Any roads/streets that do not have a shoulder large enough at delivery site for truck to get fully off roadway to effect delivery safely for the driver and yourself
Faced with any of these circumstances, they will not deliver to the address and may require delivery at an alternate location or depot. Redelivery or surcharges may apply which would be your responsibility if not disclosed at time of sale. Please call us if you are unsure about this information, and placing your order online.